SMC Discussion Areas
June 24, 2024, 06:42:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke Westinghouse/Cavalier lids and panels for sale  (Read 2341 times)
royalcrown

« on: January 09, 2015, 01:23:07 pm »

For sale are some lids and panels, that I believe belong to a Westinghouse/Cavalier Coke cooler.  I’ve numbered them in the photo, and below I will give rough measurements in inches for each piece.  Buy one or all six.  Each piece is priced, and this would not include shipping…I just learned that UPS charges you to ship not only to a zip code, but there is also a “fuel surcharge” calculated by how far the final delivery truck has to drive once it leaves the facility. Amazing. 
thanks.  Email if interested.  Ted9williams@nycap.rr.com
Paul
1-24 x 8¾ the center panel between lids on a large cooler.  One of the inside corners is broken.  $55
2-28 x 15¼  great shape.  $55
3-30 x 11¾ this lid has led a hard life. Looks to have been a favorite landing spot for a lot of rear ends.  Marries to the other large lid, #6 as pictured.  Inside fiberglass is in good shape with no cracks.  Outer tin skin has some rusting/holes at the point where both hinges connect.  $35
4-28 x 12½ great shape.  $55
5-12¾ x 10  solid piece.  $30
6-29 7/8 x 12  Good shape overall, fiberglass and metal.   $85
cohammer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 07:07:57 pm »

I am glad you brought them over from the gas site . You are in the right place.

Ideal 35 RC
v 23 deluxe
v 39
c 96
c 55 e
C 51 g
C 72
C96
V 27
Westinghouse JR ice chest
Westinghouse standard ice chest
Westinghouse master ice chest