SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 05:55:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows everything about coke machines?  (Read 3045 times)
« on: May 18, 2002, 12:19:05 am »

I need a real coke machine expert!

I have a nickel machine that looks just like a vendo 123 junior. There is a picture of it on colamachines.com under this description.

THIS website shows a westinghouse jr machine and says the vendo co. made a coin op top for it and dubbed it a vendo jr.

My machine is an electric version but it was made by cavalier in chattanooga!
The serial number is 46048. There is no model number anywhere I can find. The machine is in good condition. There is a patent number on a Vendo decal on the coin mechanism that says Kansas City MO, copyright 1938/40  2099557. There is a brass plate with the serial number on the side of the machine just above the compressor screen on the same side as the "coin tower" that says cavalier and patent numbers D-92638, D-92639 and D-121392. The Compressor is made by Fridgeadaire and the model is T00(or maybe 100).

Any help with history/rarity or the conditions of how this vendo/westinghouse machine was made by cavalier would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: