SMC Discussion Areas
April 16, 2024, 12:51:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1960 pepsi machine  (Read 6633 times)
« on: January 04, 2002, 04:00:04 pm »

I have a Pepsi machine that is the same model as this 7-up machine I found on ebay.com, can someone help me identify the model?  I know it is a vendolator buy I don't know anything else about it.  It is a 10 holer that holds 8 bottles per row.  It runs fine, but the thermostat is broken (it cools to 38 but I can't change it) and sometimes the coin changer makes change when it shouldn't.  Can anyone tell me where I might get parts for it? I am also looking for a sign for the front as it has just a hole with a light there now.  Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2002, 06:40:21 pm »

You might want to check Fun Tronics for  some of the part
Ph. 301-371-5246  or go to the vender area that's here and check that out. As for the identifying is there a tag by the
compressor or on the side of the machine If there is  that
can help some one identify it.

Pat
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 11:23:06 pm »

looks like a VF80 to me (Big brother to the VF56) early 60's,10-25cent vendorlator,the light-up sign could have be any flavor,check out the pic I'm attaching as many of the parts a interchangable between them.hope it helps! like-wise check out the parts suppliers listing,a call to them should help shed some light on it.....johnieG (AKA johnie "Square-corners")

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: