SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 06:31:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Jr. with Gum / Mint Wheel  (Read 9926 times)
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 12:23:03 pm »

Jims Glasses are  NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 03:05:54 pm »

The rumor going around Chicago show last November was that Jack Rudbeck was buying up as many as he could find and paying around 2800 for them..

If you have one, you had should call him quick to see if he is still buying! That's a lot more then I paid for the Stoner Theater with gum wheel that I picked up at the show.

Tim
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 03:46:15 pm »

How rare are the theater stoners with gum wheel ? I've only ever seen two or three come up for sale... I forget what the asking prices were but I remember it being pretty hight,  what's average retail on one ?
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2014, 04:22:01 pm »

How rare are the theater stoners with gum wheel ? I've only ever seen two or three come up for sale... I forget what the asking prices were but I remember it being pretty hight,  what's average retail on one ?

I don't think there is an average retail on something that isn't available for retail purchase. Regular Jr's and 180's, yes, those can be found quite easily at retail locations with retail prices way more then anyone here would pay. Don't confuse that with ebay or auction prices which would be a LOT lower then retail.

With the hard to find machines, I think Signguy has it right.. asking what people are willing to pay or the going rate, try to find out what the last sales were, and if anyone or thing is driving the market... Like he said, at the last show if someone was paying $2800 for the 6 pull w/gum then that would pull the entire market up. If its too high, they will pile up on his doorstep at that price.

Tim
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 10:25:34 pm »

I don't think there is an average retail on something that isn't available for retail purchase. Regular Jr's and 180's, yes, those can be found quite easily at retail locations with retail prices way more then anyone here would pay. Don't confuse that with ebay or auction prices which would be a LOT lower then retail.

With the hard to find machines, I think Signguy has it right.. asking what people are willing to pay or the going rate, try to find out what the last sales were, and if anyone or thing is driving the market... Like he said, at the last show if someone was paying $2800 for the 6 pull w/gum then that would pull the entire market up. If its too high, they will pile up on his doorstep at that price.

Oo Tim you would have made a great politician, I find myself walking away after reading your reply completely satisfied,  yet confused realizing neither of my questions were actually answered  tounge lol I'm only kidding...  So the stoner theater with gum wheel is relatively rare ? Does anyone know what the " going " rate is or what the last few have sold for ?
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 10:34:18 pm »

My senior picture...

Tim
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 10:51:55 pm »

laugh laugh laugh
ducatihummer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 11:56:28 am »

Jim, I need a 5 selection for my JR with gum wheel. I thought the one for Leonard was for a Pastry Stoner? If I missed it I'd love to see a pic of that. I'd be very interested in one if you could do another.

Frank

Vendo 110 LD
Vendo 81D
Vendo 56
VMC 33
Vendo Changer, Early
Vendo Changer, Late

Stoner Theater w/Gum
Stoner JR w/Gum
Stoner 180 w/Gum
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 12:42:45 pm »

If the coca cola cowboy is buying them for $2800.00 you better believe he already has a market established for them. Don't you know he is the luckiest guy on earth! he is the only person to have found original embossed orange crush machines, and Birelys machines and all the other rare  machines. and when I say rare I mean they are all VMC 81"s. They will not be piling up on his door step. LOL
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 02:10:53 pm »

Ducatihumr

Your Correct mine was a Pastery .But What Jim is saying that He can Possibly Make a replacement for you ? He did an outstanding job making Mine from scratch . I really didn't have much for him to work with when I sent him My Glass .

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: