SMC Discussion Areas
October 04, 2024, 09:29:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom lighted machine display ????  (Read 10169 times)
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 01:33:41 pm »

It will be a while before I can start working on my fantasy machine. but it is on the list, and narrowed down to only a few flavors

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Rebel
25 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 04:09:32 pm »

You must be pretty serious about it if you've checked into licensing.

There is precedent for this sort of thing. I've even thought about it myself a little (I can't make parts, but I do draw graphics. Whether I can draw is up for debate.)

http://www.antiquevend.com/projecthistory/2007NebraskaCornhuskersCavalier.html

I'm guessing you want to do this for profit. Whether there's enough interest to recoup overhead and make money, I don't know.

Like the work,,,great job. We'll see how this goes,,just not sure. Time to do the work is in question. Not my time but company with the copyright covered and makes the custom decals.
Rebel
25 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 04:11:24 pm »

By the way,,anyone have lead on Dr. Pepper in glass ? Just called them and they say only .06% of biz with this product and show no one within a 100 miles of three different zip codes.

We have a local grocery store that sells Dr Perpper in the 8oz Glass bottles. I am in upstae SC.  West Jefferson Dr. Pepper in NC sell the cane sugar 12oz glass bottles.

According to DP,,no one within 250 miles of me distributes in the bottle. I may get with ya on shipping some,,,possible Huh??
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 04:15:50 pm »

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I didn't restore that machine or provide graphics. I just posted it to show that it has been done.

I didn't intend for anybody to think I had anything to do with that machine. I apologize for any confusion. I added a note in the original post.

It is a nice machine, though.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:19:14 pm by Pixel » Logged
Rebel
25 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 05:40:27 pm »

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I didn't restore that machine or provide graphics. I just posted it to show that it has been done.

I didn't intend for anybody to think I had anything to do with that machine. I apologize for any confusion. I added a note in the original post.

It is a nice machine, though.

[/quote

Understand and no problem. Here's an Alabama machine that is coming out of a shop in Russellville, Al. Also has Auburn and think LSU.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 06:06:10 pm »

I'm no laywer either but trademark infringement refers to someone making money off the brand name.

If you are a graphic artist and have access to the right equipment you can make anything you want for yourself.

And maybe just a few for friends?  I mean you do have a whole lotta' friends on this site!  happydrinkers

Glen
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:01:47 pm »

I know it's a *yech* punch button, but here's an Arkansas Razorbacks machine.  

Again, not by me. I don't have much of a way to get my scribbles onto a machine. I don't even have a machine.  down
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 11:23:30 am »

According to DP,,no one within 250 miles of me distributes in the bottle. I may get with ya on shipping some,,,possible ?

Rebel, I could do that for you.  Just not sure what it would cost to ship them.  I have access to the 8oz locally.  The 12 oz only when I get them from West Jefferson NC (about 3 hours away) I have an employee that is from that area so whenever she goes home to visit I get her to bring me a couple cases of the 12oz. They sell them right at the bpttling plant.

Greg
Rebel
25 Cent Member

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 11:25:43 am »

According to DP,,no one within 250 miles of me distributes in the bottle. I may get with ya on shipping some,,,possible ?

Rebel, I could do that for you.  Just not sure what it would cost to ship them.  I have access to the 8oz locally.  The 12 oz only when I get them from West Jefferson NC (about 3 hours away) I have an employee that is from that area so whenever she goes home to visit I get her to bring me a couple cases of the 12oz. They sell them right at the bpttling plant.

8oz glass is what 'm looking for and do appreciate the help. I'll get back with you as there is no rush at all on this. Thanks again very much.
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 04:41:23 pm »

I saw Dr. Pepper in glass at a Wi-Not Stop in Catharpin, VA last weekend.

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: