SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 05:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dixie-Narco DNS80SA and a Dole Director Fountain Machine - !SOLD!  (Read 3426 times)
SVOGator

« on: September 09, 2013, 07:37:57 pm »

Hey there,  Just as the title says, I have a Dixie Narco DNS-80SA and a Dole Director for sale.

Dixi Narco Machine: $old !
Has its typical scratches for a Coke machine of its age and shows the typical signs of use / wear on the inside, however the compressor deck was serviced and it works great.

- Complete machine including shelves and coin mech
- Cools great ( as you can see from the pic it gets near ice cold.)
- Thermostat works as it clicks off around 35 degrees.
- Lights up
- Very quiet operation
- Electronics on coin mech work
- Free vend

Dole Director Fountain Machine: $ ....well, I dont know what its worth, so lets start at $old!
I dont know much about it, i bought it in a lot at an estate sale ( along with the Dixie-Narco ) and as much as I want to keep it, i just cant.

I have not been able to test everything but the couple i bought it from used it for many years.   What you see is what you get.  Its not a "10" as it has a few scratches and the advertisement is faded, but its clean and complete.  Carbonator and CO2 tanks ( not completely full ) are included.

I will not ship these items, but I will help with delivery within 50 miles of Cleveland, Ohio.   If you buy both i will be more than willing to help on price.  

Post up, or drop me a PM with your phone number and i will drop you a call.

Willing to trade for vintage Spectraflame Redline Hotwheels, a Bennett 541 gas pump or a 6ft porcelain Sohio sign.

On Edit:  Sorry, pics are loo large to post right now.  I will do some cropping and try to re-post.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 10:19:17 pm by SVOGator » Logged
SVOGator

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 08:10:14 pm »

Pics.  ( if you would like larger pics, please feel free to drop me an IM with your e-mail addy. )
SVOGator

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 08:17:15 pm »

Dole Director Pics.  ( Note:   I have a piece of stainless cut out to cover the open-space shown on the fountain machine )
SVOGator

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 10:19:52 pm »

SOOOOOOOLLLLLLLD!!   Thanks Ken !   Great to meet ya !
kbareit
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 07:16:48 am »

Thanks Mike,

It was great meeting you and doing business. When your ready on the double dot let me know and we'll get it running.

Cavalier 27
Jacobs 26
Ideal 55 Hires root beer, 7-Up restored
Ideal 55 Pepsi, Barqs original
Double cola,Squirt,Nesbitts,Canada Dry on deck
3 Westy 60's
3 Westy 78's
Cav 72 original
S&S 1400 WD2 Pepsi
Stoner Junior
stuntpilot
10 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 08:36:50 am »

Nice looking Director!

I like the wheels, easy transport. biggrin

I see it even has the original short tank Temprite carbonator. If it still has the slide out tray you could put this back to original condition with the carb under the compressor deck.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 09:52:20 am »

Let me know if you need any parts for the director Ken. I still have one sitting in my Dad's garage

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: