SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 07:41:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Machine movers  (Read 1711 times)
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« on: July 08, 2013, 09:23:18 am »

I have 4 different 2-wheel dollies so I was not looking for anymore but these somehow found me on C/L.

They strap onto each side of a machine and a worm gear in each lifts the platform to well over a foot in height.

To cinch and lift this USS-64 took less than 30 seconds and the 6" swivel casters make it so easy to move a child could do it.

I was reluctant to spend the $200.00 on these, but then figured it would be a lot cheaper than a doctors visit!  biggrin
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:26:45 am by MoonDawg » Logged

Glen
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 09:26:02 am »

Those are cool!   I've seen the harness version of those, where two people play the part of the dollies.  The guys who delivered my refrigerator had a set.  Pretty cool, but I like yours better.  The only advantage to the human-version was going up and down steps.   laugh

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 10:27:09 am »

I have 2 dollies that go down the steps.....

My 23 and 22 year old nephews.

What I used to do is rent the appliance dolly from Home Depot, but then would rush back to return it (4hr rental) or rent it for 24 hrs if I needed it on pick up.  Then I thought it would just be cheaper to simply BUY it and the same cost of a 4 - 24 hr rental!

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: