SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 02:56:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca Cola Vending Machine Value????  (Read 52099 times)
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2013, 08:01:48 am »

Summary of this thread:

Glen
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2013, 08:36:38 am »

lol.... that is the best picture!!!

I'm using that as my avitar on other sites.. maybe even this one lol!!!

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
cohammer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2013, 10:22:46 am »

Now that's a great start to a rating system.

Ideal 35 RC
v 23 deluxe
v 39
c 96
c 55 e
C 51 g
C 72
C96
V 27
Westinghouse JR ice chest
Westinghouse standard ice chest
Westinghouse master ice chest
early model Stoner jr.
Stoner theaters
Thanks Jeff
sbcroix

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2013, 12:16:32 pm »

It's easy to find out some extra info on the internet these days...why are you telling craigslist buyers that it's a Vendo 81 even though you clearly know the model.  I have checked out your eBay auctions, and you lied about those as well.

I think that NJYTHRD forgot to mention to us that he had the Machine restored by Rick... 
And everyone here should know that Rick can make any machine into a totally different machine.
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:00 am »

I don't usually get involved in these discusssions because I believe that any item is worth what someone will pay for it.  I can say I got whatever I want to for an item but people that deal with this know B.S. when they hear it.

Please do not split the site,  I don't post much or show what I bought mainly because I am not really all that good with computers.  I have collected and worked on these old machines and items for 30 years and believe me this is the best web site that I have ever seen.  The knowledge up here is invauable and for everyone that gets a little miffed about an answer from the experts up here and there are  several they should go get an estimate from an appraiser who will charge them. 

I am on this site everyday usually two or three times and would really hate to see it split or changed.  I am just thankful for the site and Jim for having this vision plus patience to keep it up and running.  Other sites are not like this one, SO PLEASE LEAVE IT AS IT IS.

Thanks to all the very knowledgeable people up here and I will now put my soap box back in the closet as it is also collectable advertising for lye soap and I dont want to get any more dust on it.

aspbear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: