SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 12:45:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me identify this machine.  (Read 2615 times)
« on: November 20, 2004, 08:10:41 pm »

I just purchased this machine today. I was able to work out a deal with the seller, and went a picked it up today. Not sure what make this machine is, since the Tag on the machine only had the following: V165A on it. Here is the link to the Auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6130223997
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 11:32:33 pm »

I believe that may be a Selectivend machine. That's a guess but I've been researching alot of machines lately.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 11:54:32 pm »

Iis a vendo 165. Does it work? I have one in daytona beach that you can have for parts. It might not be exact but it looks similar. You can have it if you want to come get it. I need it out soon.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 08:51:34 am »

Yes it works. It needs a little cosmetic work. It cools very nicely. I was able to get it for $75 and a 6 hour drive round trip to get it. It was a local pick up only sale. I just got it home late Sat. night and haven't had time to even dig into it. The door sags just a little. It has a key on it that you turn for Free vend. I'm sure that was added later on. It is missing a piece of the trim on the front door. If you have an extra piece or 2, e-mail for more details. tomtsc@bellsouth.net.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: