SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 05:33:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC 27 Parts needed  (Read 3029 times)
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« on: March 05, 2013, 03:59:11 pm »

Hi all, looking for a few VMC 27 parts, mainly vending drum and right side door, tray set with bottom rollers and drum turning mech, coin box, my slug rejector is really rough, so if anyone has something decent let me know. As well if anyone has a pipe stand for sale for a fair price it would save me the trouble of fabricating one.

PM me with part and price!  thanks allot guys!
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:00:25 pm »

Emailed u about door.
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 03:11:39 pm »

Sorry guess I should of updated, I actually got almost everything I needed plus lots of extras, for the exception of the tray that the bottom rollers sit on, coin box and cap catcher ... Oh and of course a pipe stand but I doubt I'll have much much luck with that !
sodahere
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 01:13:25 pm »

I have the tray that rolers bolt to email  me will send some photos tprovini@yahoo.com
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 09:21:24 am »

I guess I should have specified, I'm looking for the tray from a countertop model, I know the tray from the 27 A would fit with some simple modifications but I do want the original... This is what I'm looking for, minus the top rollers !

Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 03:59:06 pm »

Anyone ? Lol ok how about if I sweeten the deal, I'd be willing to trade some parts for it... I have some extra VMC 27 parts... I have a left door, complete coin mech, and two slug rejector, one of which is a bit ruff but complete, extra set of top rollers... Let me know what you have and what you want to trade for in return !

Jeff !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: