SMC Discussion Areas
April 19, 2024, 08:51:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 UP  (Read 4992 times)
« on: November 28, 2001, 09:37:02 pm »

I recently bought an old 7 Up Bottle Machine. I don't know anything about these
                          machines so I am asking if anybody could tell me how I can find out the year my
                                             machine was built and what it might be worth. The cowel tag says
                          "Vendorlator MFG. Co. and the model number is "VF81N-SM.  Thanx.
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2001, 11:56:50 pm »

Your machine was built in 1959 - 1960. They are exactly like the Vendo 81s except for the square body. They are not prototypes nor rare but they definitely are cool looking. I sold one on E-Bay for $600 in February last year and saw a perfect one still on the original delivery pallet from the manufacturer being sold on Ebay in March of 2001 from Pensicola Florida. The reserve was $1200 and it didn't sell which surprised me. Almost all that were in use rusted just above the side vent on the right as you face the machine due to the poorly designed condensation drainage. I imagine if it was a Coca-Cola machine it would really be worth more.

Missouri
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: