SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 08:19:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy way to get the letters off the embossing decals.  (Read 17576 times)
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 06:45:43 pm »

tkaz,you seem to be one of a few with a workable brain on this site. I don't think my post said one word about water release decals. Funtronics sells vinyl decals that go over the embossed letters on certain coke machines such as COCA COLA vending machines and i call them embossing decals. the rest of the post should be pretty clear.

Well, it's not.  oh
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:52:19 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 07:06:09 pm »

>>New York second... how do you measure that? Is that how long it takes Arod to strike out in the playoffs?

Good point! Shouldn't preach clarification without being precise. Will just amend to a standard second. 1/60th of a minute :-)

Creighton

Jacko1070
10 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 01:32:46 pm »

I think that some of the confusion may come from the answer to the question that was never asked.   All of you guys on this site have been doing this for years and, quite frankly the information offered was old news (some may say "common sense") to you. As a relative newbie myself I was kind of following his original concept, but must admit the writing was a little unclear.   A small piece of advice however my friend, don't bite the hand that feeds.  One of these days your going to need some help and generally those who have essentially been called morons probably won't be queuing up in line to help you out.........
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: