SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 05:23:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 56 almost done  (Read 2460 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: September 01, 2004, 05:05:40 pm »

I am just finishing up a restoration on a vendo 56b. The machine looks great no all that I am waiting for is the Vinyl to be made. The only problem is that the bottle door seal won't let the bottle door shut. It is the origional seal and its in great shape. Has it just swelled because it hasnt been on for so long? I know my freexer does this when the power is off for a long period of time. What do you think.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 03:40:11 pm »

I haven't been able to plug the machine in because I have been away but has anyone had this problem? The door seal looks great but is just swelled or something.
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 04:30:27 pm »

I would try seeing what it is like once it's cooled down.  You said it looks great, but how does it feel?  Also, when you restored it, did you get the gasket back exactly the same way that it was originally?

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 05:23:05 pm »

I never thought about that. If it were in upside down it could make a difference couldnt it. I'll try it. It looks the same but years of pressure on the seal could disform it slightly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: