SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 10:39:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Guide research  (Read 60528 times)
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2014, 02:25:24 pm »

Your list is great Kaleid20, I still refer to it from time to time, I agree that prices differ a bit depending on geographical area but for the most part I would say it's pretty accurate,  except for the Vendo 44 of course but we get into that again lol

Anyhow I noticed that a few of the commonly collected models never made it on to the list, I think that your list has become a bit of a reference point ( go to list ) for allot of members myself included, so thought it maybe beneficial to all to keep working on and adding to it, so hopefully with the help of some of the more knowledgeable and senior members we can put some values on a few machines that I notice were missing and maybe some other memebers can add models that I didn't think of...

Jacobs 26  Now I may be off but I would estimate it at around $850 to $1050
Jacobs 56  Again might be a bit off but I would say around $2250 to $2500
VMC 27 counter top model... I see these all across the board when it comes to prices but I would say a complete unit with pipe stand around $900 to $ 1200 deppending on dents, gotta love the aluminum shells !

Would love some input on my suggested prices and maybe with enough consensus those models can be added to the list with the agreed upon prices !
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:29:56 pm by Jeffmon » Logged
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2014, 04:42:16 pm »

I think the Jacobs 56 is a bit low....
A nice original Jacobs 56 (working and not in need of a resto) I think can bring in 3k with no problems.
A Jacobs 56 in dire needs of a resto or missing key parts (parts not reproduced) might be in the 2500 mark.

The 56 is a tough machine to find, in any condition... once you do find one, condition is the key, and there are people out there (not just me  lol) who are willing to pay full retail for one.

Jacobs 26 I noticed people are asking more these days, but I don't see them selling fast.  I would say anything less than 1k for a working 26 is a great buy.  Depending on area / availability plays a factor as usual.  I know 26's (when the do come up in my area) go for more than 1k easy.

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
RC kid
Soda Jerks

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2017, 10:08:51 pm »

It be real nice to see some more conversations on these prices.
1. Have the prices remained stagnant over the last five years?
2. Is there a market for Soda Machines?
3. Are there still a good aftermarket / reproduction parts available?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: