SMC Discussion Areas
September 17, 2024, 07:50:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner Theatre Delivery Photos  (Read 6841 times)
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« on: April 21, 2012, 07:33:15 am »

The delivery of the 2 restored Stoner Theatres & a WD-5 Coke Cooler to Roadman/Dave and his lovely wife and family went great! Hear are a few pictures of the evening with Dave,Brian Charlton, Steve Ebner & Curtis/me
Dave, I want to thank you for everything, your home is just spectacular, of the nicest Steve and I have ever been in, just beautiful and what a great family you have. I love how everyone was so excited to try the machines. Hats off to your lovely wife for wanting to learn everything she could about the machines, she was great.We hope we have met your expectations on quality and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks with your next machine. You are truly blessed.

A huge Thanks to Brian Charlton for getting all this together and if none of you have ever seen Brains Malt Shop in his house, you need to stop by if your ever in the area, WOW! he's done a great job! Brian has more man toys then 10 men should have and not to mention a beautiful wife that loves this stuff as much as him a lucky man as well. Must be something in the water up there...lol

Almost forgot, Brian made a grand entrance at Davis house with the roar of thunder coming up the street, turned our heads and Brian pulls up in a Awesome! Street Rod...Like he don't have enough toys,First class.Again thanks so much to Dave and Brian, 2 of the best!

Curtis Kauffman:  Memory Lane Restorations
www.retrovending.com
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 07:34:29 am »

More
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:36 am »

More
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 07:36:33 am »

More
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 07:37:05 am »

More
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 09:05:39 am »

Curtis and Steve - thank you for the nice posting!  Not only do you guys do the best restorations on the planet but you are two of the nicest guys in the world and it was a pleasure meet both of you in person!!!    It was a great night and the machines really make our finished basement spectacular.  Brian, thanks again for getting me interested in this hobby, it's bee neat to say the least. Your basement malt shop amazes me everytime I visit, you have done some truly spectacular work.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:07:20 am by Roadman » Logged
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 10:33:57 am »

Nice set up at both locations and great machines!

drinking Tim drinking
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 10:52:26 am »

Great machines! Nice additions to the basement! The malt shop is amazing!!!

jawdrop

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 10:57:22 am »

Wow....just.....WOW!  Cool

I cannot wait for my boys to get old enough that the basement can be converted from "Boys' Play Room"  to "Jim's Play Room".   In the meantime, I'll keep slowly collecting the necessary toys for said Play Room.   laugh

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 11:06:24 am »

What a treat meeting and showing Steve Ebner not only the malt shop, but how Funtronics help me with so many projects over the years.  He may be the nicest person I have ever met.

Dave's basement is surely under way to being "world class". He has done it right starting off with 3 of the best restroations I have ever seen.  

It was great for Curtis to see first hand how much help he and Memory Lane Restorations has meant to me on this endeavor.  I could not have done my restorations without his expertice and guidance.

Hopefully we can all do this again a month from now when Roadman gets his USS machine.  Im sure he cant wait.

BC

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain