SMC Discussion Areas
June 02, 2024, 06:24:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Candy that will work in a Stoner Candy machine with mint wheel  (Read 2757 times)
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« on: December 18, 2011, 01:24:26 pm »

I've been told that most modern roll or gum pack candies will not work in a Stoner Candy machine that has a mint wheel. This has something to do with the old style sizes of mint and gum packs being larger than today's smaller versions. Is that correct?  Lifesavers sells a retro version  14 piece 1.14 oz version, not sure if that is large enough to fit and work.  Any suggestions on currently available candy that would work would be appreciated. 
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 02:21:13 pm »

Not sure what you are trying to do... I have a Stoener with gum wheel.. The normal Wrigley packs fit mine no problem..
As for the candy trays you can vend most anything from them...

Dave

Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 03:28:05 pm »

Curtis had told me awhile back that modern candy didn't work in the Stoner Mint vendors because of the size issue. Maybe I  misunderstood. 
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 03:36:41 pm »

The smaller stoner casndy machines that are wall mounted or attached to the bigger machines.. I think there may be an issue with those. (I'm not lucky enough to
own one of those) but the large floor mounted ones have trays and they fall back when vending so most everything can vend out of those.

The gum vendor on those will vend the multi pack gum that you can buy in wall mart (at least it did do the last time I was in the States) I bought a load back with me for my
machine here.

Hope that makes sense...

Dave
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 02:52:20 pm »

Ok. this makes sense. Thanks for the information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: