SMC Discussion Areas
April 24, 2024, 03:32:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendorlator 7up machine VFA56B-B  (Read 6648 times)
Nikon

« on: November 07, 2011, 12:30:59 pm »

Hello New guy here looking for some info, i received this from my uncle a couple days ago, the cooling system works not sure about the coin mechanism and it's banged up a bit, can anyone tell me what it's worth in it's current condition or if this is worth trying to restore?

thanks for looking

7up-2 by Boxcar_Racer, on Flickr

7up-3 by Boxcar_Racer, on Flickr
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »

Nothing like running into a machine with a vehicle or something...Ouch!  Oo   well, you can have some fun now getting the dent out of the bottle door area, & the warping of the side of the main door is troublesome looking, it leads me to believe that the whole door is sitting cockeyed now on the frame, it might be better to locate a replacement door at this point,  worth? in it's current condition I would personally only say $100 as a parts machine, it is only a generic machine without a lightup sign after all, & there are still quite a few of these little VF56's around in much better shape...be aware that these models are prone to belt-line-rot (rusting out) look for any blistering of the paint around the lower 1/4 of the machine, right about the same level as the bottom of the inside liners floor area..very common problem with these.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Nikon

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 01:01:07 pm »

bummer, i guess parts machine it is... I'm sure it's not one of those machines worth putting $$$ into, where would be the best place to sell one of these? only place i can think of is craigslist
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:21:09 pm »

I think the cooling system is compatible with a few different machines, you might have some luck selling it based on that.  Where are you located?

Nikon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:54 pm »

I think the cooling system is compatible with a few different machines, you might have some luck selling it based on that.  Where are you located?

San Diego, Ca
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: