SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 02:30:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: College Football  (Read 1886 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« on: October 15, 2011, 10:26:06 pm »

I've only recently started watching NFL football and never really followed college football at all. I had an opportunity  to go to the Rutgers Vs. Navy game today.. What an awesome day and an awesome game.. Game came down to the wire with Rutgers pulling out a 21-20 win. I can see why some people prefer college over pro. There were blocked field goals, good interceptions, and not many penalties. A buddy hooked me up with some tickets and they were at the 30 yard line, 2nd row. We were right behind the Navy bench. You could hear the coach talking with the team, players on the field talking, helmets hitting.. Plus the teams mascots coming over to the fence to greet the kids.. it was awesome. I wish I had my good camera. I took some with my cell phone that turned out pretty good.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:29:09 pm by bubba » Logged

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:44:46 pm »

Ken,
   My wife is very jealous!!  Haha, I showed her the pictures you posted and she wants so bad to be at a game right now.  We're planning on going to the Houston game next Sunday, so she'll just have to wait.  I agree with you though, college is generally more fun to watch than pro ball.  Really cool seats you had.

Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 09:52:10 am »

Thats the best way to see the game... close up and you can really hear and feel the action... very cool

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: