SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 05:37:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse Bow Chest WD-10 Cooler ( Capcatcher needed)  (Read 3511 times)
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« on: August 06, 2011, 01:37:51 pm »

Hi,

Brand new to the site looking for a few parts to complete a full restoration on my first machine.

I have a Westinghouse Bow Chest Cooler (WD-10) I'm looking for the cap-catcher that goes on the front. I believe the mount is 10 1/2 inches from post to post for the mounting brackets which are already on the cooler.

Any help or or somebody with one please let me know.

Thanks!

Jared
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 06:51:11 pm »

Hi Jared,
Welcome to the board! Will watch for your parts.
Good to see another WA. member.
If you have the misfortune of going to Spokane...
Let me know,
Creighton
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:52:15 pm »

Creighton,

I have only been to Spokane twice.  There isn't too much there I couldn't live without.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.  What kinda machines do you have, or what are you working on?  I picked up a Vendo -110 during the restoration of the WD-10.  I couldn't pass it up. I got the 110 for $500.00 complete.  It was owned by the same person for 35 years, and before that it was only owned by a old Seattle Fire Dept. in which it was indoors.  It cools, and came with a large door coin mech, keys, etc.

I will probably break this one down this late fall, it should be a good winter project.  The WD-10 is nearly done, just waiting for the last few parts to trickle in so I can start to put it back together.  All the body work is complete, paint, and pinstripe.  Compressor is with Eric and Global.

All for now,

Jared
koolit

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:47:37 am »

Jared,
I have a WD-10 cap catcher if your interested. Included is the stainless steel bezel. I want $75 + ship . Let me know.
Erik
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 08:41:06 am »

Could you send some pics?   Also measure the back of the catcher were the holes are should be 10 1/2 inches.   Very interested.

Jared
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: