SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 08:46:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention Michigan Mafia  (Read 1515 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: July 19, 2011, 11:44:55 am »

I just got out of a meeting with my boss and he mentioned something about wanting to hire a new crew manager for my company in the Michigan area. Most of the work is in Detroit but it will be all around Michigan and they don't have to live in Detroit. My company specializes in cleaning controlled access environments such as Data Centers and cleanrooms. We had a crew manager there but he went rogue and started working for other companies in direct competition with us so we had to let him go. It would not be a full time or a high paying job but it isn't bad at all. If anyone knows of anybody that is looking for a job and possibly has cleaning experience (not a necessity) and possibly some sales experience. If they have sales experience and can be a sales person as well it could easily be full time as they could sell when they are not on site and the commissions are very good. We have not advertised for the position yet but just in case I thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew someone that may be interested. With the job market the way it is I thought it may help someone on here. contact me by PM if interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: