SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 04:15:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Finds  (Read 6872 times)
jnapp18
« on: April 21, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »

So I'm down in Texas for spring break and i have found a few good things.. this is what I've bought.. so far?  smile
jnapp18
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »

Last but not least... Is this button real? its a 12 inch
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »

You know Jack, MOST guys your age are out trying to score with Hot College Chicks.. here you are "Antiquing"... When you said here are some of my finds during Spring Break.. I was expecting some thing a little more racy!  biggrin

But on another note, great finds.. I'd say the 12" button looks real..

Now go find a Kegger somewhere!! Comon.. It's been years since I got to go on spring break.. we need some good stories!  biggrin tounge

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
jnapp18
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 10:41:07 pm »

funny story, i just turned 18 and my cousins were going to take me to a place called the midnight rodeo - - and it was college night!!! mom wasn't budging  down  down  down but yeah i was happy with my finds, what would you all value this stuff at?
Pat Pixley
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 10:52:08 pm »

Jack  those are great finds smile  And yeah the Coca Cola  button  looks real .
 also Have agree with John , thought you would be showing us pictures of the two legged
finds  biggrin.

Well have a great time .
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 01:03:20 am »

There will ALWAYS be a girl out there... but not this stuff... spend your money on soda stuff.... it's cheaper!
Personally... I never partied through college... I was older going in (21) and was quite popular as I could have bought with a REAL ID...  but never did..
I actually started getting into antiques and soda then... Did I miss out on anything? Well... I have a
beautiful wife and 3 awesome kids.... I regret nothing...

The button is the real deal.. no one is repoping those like that now ...the cost is CRAZY money...there are a couple cheap repops from overseas and are junk they have different wording and art... no one did just the “Drink” buttons or “In Bottles” buttons... You scored!

Now Enjoy yourself.... time flies!!!!! Heck you might find a girl who collects!... Or one who's grandpa owned and ran a Coca-Cola bottling company.... Be good happydrinkers

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 08:06:27 am »

There will ALWAYS be a girl out there... but not this stuff... spend your money on soda stuff.... it's cheaper!
Good point Eric!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pat Pixley
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 10:42:34 am »

This is true But you have to find the right girl that will pay for every thing , Like going out to the movies , going out for Dinner  ,
 buy  you nice gifts  you know that girl  smile   laugh Ok I know it was just a dream tounge
ciawarrior
10 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 10:48:02 am »

nice finds! now go find some girls
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 10:53:44 am »

Look for a girl in a Coca Cola shirt! biggrin

Nice finds Jack! Is that a Coca Cola Merchandiser binder? Let's see some more pics of the pages

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: