SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 10:08:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie from Atlanta with 3 machines (so far)  (Read 5621 times)
rcat8872

« on: February 04, 2011, 05:39:15 pm »

Hey guys, awesome site!  Been lurking around for a few months and finally decided to join yesterday.  Bought three machines over the past year and going to look at another one tomorrow.  My two square tops (Vendorlator 56 and Vendo 63) are running pretty good and looking forward to getting them in top shape with all the info available at this site.  My Victor 2 door rolltop is gonna need a little more work to get it running again.  I tried to post pics a couple of times but couldn't figure it out just yet.  I'll have pics up as soon as I can and look forward to learning from everybody.
Tks,
Rodney

1943 Victor C-18 rolltop
Vendorlator VF-56
Vendo V63
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 05:53:26 pm »

Welcome to the board!! Posting pics can be a PITA. If you want, send to me at:
cjsmith1@ix.netcom.com and I'll post for you.
Creighton
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 06:01:52 pm »

Welcome Rodney!  Would love to see pictures of the Victor 2 Door.  I have a 4 door that will be converted for use in my basement bar.

If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, you can re-size the photo using the "Edit Photo" function.  All photos have to be 100Kb or smaller.  I usually re-size using the predefined width and height of "Web Large" which is 640 x 480.  Hope that helps.

drinking Tim drinking
rcat8872

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 06:14:21 pm »

Creighton, Tim,
Thanks for the help!  Going to look at another V63 tomorrow that seems to be priced right.  I wasn't really looking for another woodgrain machine but I think I've got the "fever".
Rodney

1943 Victor C-18 rolltop
Vendorlator VF-56
Vendo V63
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 06:34:58 pm »

Here's Rodneys pics. Great looking V-56 Pepsi!!
No cure for the fever :-)
Creighton
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 06:58:51 pm »

Nice machines..I've got the same 63 (a few of them) and love it.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Chris
25 Cent Member

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 07:21:35 pm »

Rodney, where is ATL are you? I grew up in Acworth and I'm up there all the time.

Chris

Vendo 23A
Vendo 80(Red/White Original)
Vendo 80(All Red Original)
Seeburg JL (Original)
Watling Penny Scale (Restored)
Stoner Jr
Stoner 180
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 09:09:00 pm »

That 2 door Victor looks awesome, are you going to add a countertop to it?

Glen
Pat Pixley
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 10:15:51 am »

Hello Rodney and welcome to the site , like the pepsi 56  &  the V63 looks ok  ( the woodgrain would have to go biggrin)
rcat8872

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 01:45:06 pm »

To answer a few questions...
I live in Fayetteville, about an hour south of Atlanta...come by anytime you're in the area.
Yes I'm planning on putting a countertop on top of the Victor.  The guy I bought it from already had a countertop made for it but it doesn't have any laminate applied so I guess I'll cross that bridge after I get the cooler re-wired.

Bought another V63 yesterday for 100 bucks, yeah it's woodgrain and a little rough on the outside but cools really well (down in the low 20's) so I figured it was a good buy.  Had to drill out lock and cleaned out a nest or two.  Couple of issues I wanna ask you guys about...
Coin mech is set to 50 cents and seems to be working but only accepts about half of the quarters I put in it.  Any suggestions?
Also, getting a rattling noise from the compressor area.  It sounds like something is loose and vibrating.  I'm in the process of inspecting the fan shroud to see if the fan is rubbing against something but no luck so far.
Thanks for any info in advance
Rodney

1943 Victor C-18 rolltop
Vendorlator VF-56
Vendo V63
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: