SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 12:20:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ???? cavalier c-33c vendor  (Read 3493 times)
« on: April 04, 2004, 10:59:08 pm »

Hey everyone! Great site! My grandfather gave me this year unknown Cavalier C-33 a couple years before he passed away. I plan on restoring it to its oiginal cool looking 7-up paint scheme. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to tell the year it was made by the serial number or anything. Also does anyone know how much these are worth? It has alot of sentimental value and I'm never selling it, Im just curious. Also, I read that cavalier manufactured purely for coca-cola....can anyone explain the 7-up deal? If you have any other information please feel free to email me or post as I want to know as much as possible obouit this machine! Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 11:43:53 am »

serial number is 261868

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 08:29:42 pm »

Nice machine!  looks like you've got a rare one there.  According to the book it's from the late 50's when cavalier began to sell to other brands besides coke.  the book value is between $850 and 2,200 depending on condition with a rarity of 4 out of 5 possible points.  Hope this helps some, not too sure about the serial number look-up though.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 10:16:24 am »

Very nice machine!
And a nice gift at that.

At the moment, I don't have access to production dates by serial numbers for Cavalier; but I may have this information soon...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 02:49:11 pm »

Hey. Thanks for the info so far! Its helping a lot. I was also wondering about the model number. It ends with a C. Does this mean its a canadian machine, designed to accept canadian coins? May sound dumb but this is the first time I've ever looked into vending machines. I also updated the serial number above. Also, I found out there may be another machine in my grandpas basement. My grandmas moving and Im heading there this sunday so hopefully Ill have another project.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: