SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 03:47:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best price guide?  (Read 2255 times)
jnapp18
« on: September 18, 2010, 09:17:27 pm »

What is the best coke Price guide?
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 09:43:27 pm »

This site and unfortunately, Ebay... the last price book put out is pretty old and doesn't really reflect the current market.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Pat Pixley
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 11:10:33 pm »

Just like Bubba said  The last book is a good referance  or a good jumping off point. smile
jnapp18
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 12:03:17 am »

well if i wanted something to give me a very.. Very general idea. so i at least know what i'm buying.. should i do the latest petrettis?
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 09:52:30 am »

Classic Soda Machines by Jeff Walters is a good reference but as has been pointed out, the 3rd Edition is the most recent printing and that was in 1999.  Still a great reference and very helpful with identifying machines and their relative rarity.  The prices given are obviously not up-to-date but with the downturn in the market, they are not that far off in my experience.  That is unless you are on The History Channel! biggrin Cool laugh

drinking Tim drinking
halehouse
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 10:48:42 am »

well if i wanted something to give me a very.. Very general idea. so i at least know what i'm buying.. should i do the latest petrettis?

Pettretti's guide will give you a good idea about the different signs and other items, but I don't think it would be good for machines. When I was big into signs, it came in handy knowing dates, originals or not, different styles, approx. values.

Vendo 63 Stylestar (Restored)
Glascock Standard
Cornelius 50 Slider (Restored)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: