SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 03:02:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I think my Father-in-law is getting ripped off. need opinions please  (Read 8182 times)
Cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 08:04:31 am »

i would definitely go pick it up asap, if you can't make it Josh was nice enough to offer his assistance I would take him up on his offer.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 11:46:47 am »

I have to agree with getting it ASAP... Its all well and good threatening legal action etc but if the chap has skipped
or has nothing left to be sued for its not worth throwing money at..

If he owed me £1200 (Opps $1200) I know that I'd be looking around for something worth that ammount and helping myself to it with the clear and certain understanding that you will hold onto it for 3 months and will return it to him when you recieve your money back.

Just me Old English Pennies Worth....

Dave
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 12:48:58 pm »

For whatever it's worth I have had a client's machine for quite awihle now myself. Our work schedule was drastically changed at my job due to the economy and my employer spent basically the eight months with major downsizing which resluted with me working lots of extra hours to cover the workforce load. I'm a salaried employee so there was no over time and no time in my shop. I would talk with the shop owner and reach a agreement on a time line.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 12:51:38 pm »

I am now back on a regular schedule and working in my shop again. I missed my tools!!

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: