SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 12:29:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi Double Dot SS Cooler....Ebay a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THIS  (Read 2232 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« on: July 02, 2010, 07:33:43 am »

Well gang, I placed a bid for my brother on the Pepsi cooler and won. Then this morning, I get a message from the seller saying he contacted Ebay and is not going to sell the cooler. He wanted a reserve of $800. Why did it take him 7 days to decide he wanted a reserve? So, he either got a better offer or is just being greedy. I am sick and tired of Ebay letting people back out of deals like this. There were 4-5 bids with less than a min to go on the cooler, and my bid was the highest. Long story short, no cooler for my brother. He is backing out and Ebay is letting him. I am done with Ebay, it's a joke.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 08:00:26 am »

I didn't think ebay would allow that. I would contact ebay and see what they say first and give them your side. He may have said you refused to pay
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 08:08:10 am »

Talked to Ebay. They said they never head from the guy. All they can do is open an item strike against him, make him refund my money and for me to leave negative feedback. They said it is up to him to sell the item and honor the contract.

Brian

Total BS by the seller.

Brian  happydrinkers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: