SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 02:29:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just bought my first Vendorlator  (Read 2505 times)
wsjax4

« on: June 22, 2010, 09:11:24 pm »

I just bought my first project coke machine.  I got it for $35 so I figured I'll never get in on a fixer-upper for less than this.  From the pictures the guy had of it I thought it was a H63v.  The machine says Vendorlator at the bottom and the plate at the bottom reads what looks like V24TD.  The serial number looks like G68N2869.  Can anyone tell me about this machine?  Most importantly, is a key available?  The lock takes one of the round keys.  The lock itself says Flex Ace.

Thanks for the help!
Scott
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 09:27:50 pm »

Welcome!  Looks a lot like my Vendo VF90D, same coin insert.  Yours is a little wider, so it probably holds a few more bottles width-wise.  Each of my shelves holds 9 bottles.

You can download the manual for the Vendo 63-90-126 off the main page, under downloads.  This should help you with the wiring and general vending settings, although a few will be different.

vintagegamer
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 02:37:56 pm »

Welcome!  Looks a lot like my Vendo VF90D, same coin insert.  Yours is a little wider, so it probably holds a few more bottles width-wise.  Each of my shelves holds 9 bottles.

You can download the manual for the Vendo 63-90-126 off the main page, under downloads.  This should help you with the wiring and general vending settings, although a few will be different.

Very cool score for 35 bucks!  Mine had dead bumblebees in it, an evacuated hornet's desk, and had been sitting outside for some time when I went to get it- the seller told me it used to work but then just mysteriously stopped, so there it sat for years afterward, unused, outside.

I brought it home, looked over the inside, and couldn't find any damage.  I looked at the cord, and there was a section about a foot long with electrical tape wrapped around it...   I cut off the e-tape and lo and behold, one of the wires had come apart..   I twisted the broken ends together, plugged it in and...............   she lives again.   jawdrop

The best part about it is my wife really wanted the machine, and being able to bring it back to life for her was simply the best.  Chances are it won't take much to bring yours back to life too..  Keep us posted!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: