SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 03:49:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pesi Cola counter top 10 ft by 30 inches.  (Read 2154 times)
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« on: May 04, 2010, 09:09:04 pm »

I have not posted in a while but I am always up reading but I bought an old counter top that I had never seen before except in pictures.  It is a Formica Pepsi cola and came off of a True 1047.  The machine was stored at another locations and was destroyed by fire but at least the counter top survived.   I am not good with pictures and I hope this comes through..

aspbear
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:21:30 pm »

Will make a nice counter top for your man cave... Glad to see you on here.... thought Joey
had you bumped off or something so he wouldn't have competition down there biggrin

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 09:32:50 pm »

Hi Eric,  between retiring and building a new house just not much time to post but I read the post's every night.  I have learned so much from all of these guys.  I know that when I said I was retired and didn't have time to post you might think how could that happen but it seems between the grand kids, trying to landscape and traveling you stay pretty busy..

aspbear
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 10:08:18 pm »

Stay in touch and let me know of the next Pepsi auction! And get them grandkids to help landscape
my boys love digging in the dirt! smile

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: