SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 04:49:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pawn Stars, and the resurgence of restoration TV shows, good?  (Read 13845 times)
Crazzy Canuck
25 Cent Member

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 12:29:44 pm »

Oh great!!!  Bet you won't see him making any more Coke couches as Coke suied Sp) him  years ago for it. LOL

Always buying "off brand" machines and ice chests
Constant buyer of vmc 33-3D's & Jacobs 26
kdog
5 Cent Member

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2018, 04:34:02 am »

Oh great!!!  Bet you won't see him making any more Coke couches as Coke suied Sp) him  years ago for it. LOL

Hmmm, a pawn shop here in Australia has a Coke couch for sale.  Might put up a photo.

Anyway, I started looking for a Coke machine here in Australia after they started showing episodes of Pawn stars on a secondary network channel.  (7mate).  Once I realied that these machines still exisited and were bought and sold, I started of lookig at sites like this one and other identifying the machine I used as a kid, then started posting ads online for them.

Took me over 6 years and paid $1700 AUD for it, but I found my Vendo/Vendorlator 56 squaretop (Thanks for driving up the prices Ricks  darn ).  The seller originally wanted $2500 years ago, but no one bought it, and he eventually was asking for $1800, but I got him down to $1700.

Thnig is, these machines are a lot rarer here.  If you want one, you usually have to pay unless the seller is interested in only getting rid of a hunk of junk.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: