SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 03:44:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $700 up to $1600 finders fee for liquid Carbonic Servitor  (Read 12237 times)
jt2139
5 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 03:03:53 pm »

I thought I had found you one.  Had my eyes on it for years and didn't want to pay the $1000 being asked.   darn I called yesterday to purchase and found out it sold to someone on the west coast last week.  Just my luck.  As mentioned I have had three in the past.  The first one is in the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin (not displayed as it is restored Coke), the second one is unrestored in the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco on display, and the third I restored Dr. Pepper since the first two went to Dr. Pepper museums and it is in a private collection in Dallas.  Great machines.
antiquevending

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 08:03:30 pm »

I raised my offer to 4000.00 dollars for this machine and my offer still stands for the moment. I have a phone call from a person now who has located one of these and the deal may go down - If you can call around and find me one of these - call me in the morning - I am ready to buy and will take the first available Servitor. Thanks Alan huffman 828-962-9783
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 09:04:11 pm »

Hey Alan,

I PM you this morning on one. Did you email them?

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 09:12:05 pm »

I raised my offer to 4000.00 dollars for this machine and my offer still stands for the moment. I have a phone call from a person now who has located one of these and the deal may go down - If you can call around and find me one of these - call me in the morning - I am ready to buy and will take the first available Servitor. Thanks Alan huffman 828-962-9783

I've contacted the seller of the orignal auction on Ebay, & emailed her to see if the buyer is willing to contact you in regards to his Liquid Carbonic, let's see if it bears fruit...JohnieG

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
antiquevending

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 12:04:06 am »

Bought a Liquid Carbonic servitor today for 4500.00. It is in good shape - I need the following and would love to have a photo of what I am looking for. I am in need of a cap catcher for a Liquid Carbonic and a bottle opener - I would love to have a close up photo of both of these - I also would like a photo of the ram rod for these machine. I would be willing to pay someone for their time in locating me these photos or some sort of useable pattern to produce them properly - I have some photos but they are not as clear as they need to be - Thanks Alan Huffman  biggrin
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 05:42:00 am »

Congrats Alan on finding your prize..
Of course we need the story and pictures..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
antiquevending

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2010, 09:38:51 am »

I will post photos on the site I guess and then put the link here - I have tried to post but they are too large it seems. I am in need of a really good photo of the cap catcher , and the bottle opener and the ram rod - If anyone knows about that - thanks AH
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: