SMC Discussion Areas
June 15, 2024, 08:33:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mich Petroleum & Advertising show  (Read 22738 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 08:32:05 am »

$50! awesome rayg! that $200 sign or cooler is already $150 and you haven't even started barganing!
Yeah post pics guys when you get back and good luck!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pat Pixley
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 08:24:34 pm »

I have Pictures , And Brian sorry we missed you We had a guy who was looking for a slider and keep stopping by we told him you were going to be there,   biggrin .      I would like to tell you a story and then please decide what you would do,

Lets say your one of the first people there when they open the gates , you drive around to your spot and unload
 you notice that you are right across from the portalpot  you decide well I have every thing unloaded  should make
a call to one of the other guys who is going to be there soon , So you made the call left the message and now decide to go over and use the portalpot ( MOVING FORWARD) finish up decide you had better tuck your shirt in better  and as you do  your cell phone which was in the case on your belt pops off take a bounced and splash right into the pot , WHAT DO YOU DO ? Do you leave it and call it loss or Do you call out OH MY GAWD NOOOOOO
then walk out walk over to your truck get a glove out and walk back over stick the gloved hand in and HOPE  hopefull you pull out your cell phone  Huh?  

OK it was me and yes this really did happen  I pulled the battery and let it dry out till about noon  and now it work fine  biggrin  
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:31:26 pm by Pat Pixley » Logged
Pat Pixley
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 08:32:09 pm »

ANd more pictures
Pat Pixley
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 08:33:59 pm »

And more
Pat Pixley
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 08:36:58 pm »

And a few more .

OH! and just so you know I left that glove right in the tank  wow help

Hejust joking about the slider . And sorry I missed your call My phone was not working right at that time wow.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:41:01 pm by Pat Pixley » Logged
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 09:09:27 pm »

It was great meeting you guys (Pat, Johnie & Ray).  The Sinclair dino was cool, but out of my budget.  I thought that you were going to keep the slider story going for at least the weekend!

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2010, 09:19:28 pm »

Pat - I was always paranoid about that and it almost happened a couple of times (but took a nice bounce).
Now I just keep it in my pocket set to vibrate and ring. The hard case they make (and I bought) for my phone doesn't work very well anyway.
Looks like a good time. Did you sell anything?

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
bigred

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 10:40:26 pm »

hate to hear your phone took a plunge pat i dont know
what type of case you have but i have had several over
the years untill i found this one it is by far the best i have
ever had only thing is it is magnetig closeing and it drains
the battery but i cut the magnet out and super glued velcro
in its place works like a charm even clipped on my pocket it
has a death grip best thang i found it at big lots for $3.00

http://www.niteize.com/collections/rugged-phone-cases/products/clip-case-cargo-small

red
rayg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 11:33:56 pm »

1st ...I wanted to said I really enjoyed meeting, Pat Pixley, JohnieG and Dr. Galaga at the Fowlerville show ... it was worth the trip a really good bunch of guys, glad to be a SMC member! ..... My son took pictures, but more of things for sale that people.... sorry my fault I didn't tell what I wanted him to take picture of.....  Pat He wants to know where to sent the $10 photo fee your charge.. LOL

Eric, I was looking for a Clark gas sign,  one they didn't have ....so I still got my $50 to pay for the stuff I order from FUN-TRONICS
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:49:47 am by rayg » Logged

1954 Stoner Senior
1964 United Orbit shuffle bowler   
1973 Cavalier USS-96
1976 Atari Night Driver
1979 Space Invaders Deluxe
1980 Centipede Cabaret (60in1)
1984 Williams Laser Cue Pinball
1993 IGT Wild Cherry Slot
1996 Police Trainer
2016 Visual Pinball Machine
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pat Pixley
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2010, 06:18:07 pm »

Hey it was a real peasure to meet up with Brent & Ray & Ray's son Sorry to  and as always it was good to have JohnieG there  The only thing say I sold was a coke dollie and a yellow Coke crate  Then we did lunch at wendy's  it was a good time .                                                                                                                                    I will do it next year,  but only taking one machine  and other stuff and get a little better  spot  and bring a few more chairs  tounge
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: