SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 04:41:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Pickers on History Channel  (Read 9361 times)
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 04:40:00 pm »

The show is okay and interesting to see the people they meet and the places they find, but it ruins it for the rest of us when they place a blown up value on something and everybody that has one and seen the show now want the same price.

It's tough enough being a sign collector, but I don't need these guys raises my prices! 

Overall good show for folks like us...don't see it lasting too long.  The short guy  just doesn't have much of a personality and the tall guys laugh is very annoying....but hey, that's just me.

Happy pickin'
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 06:36:19 pm »

Think I've watched most of the episodes. Interesting to see the items folks deem worth collecting. A good laugh to be had on some of the asking prices. Hoping the WE-6 sitting outside will lure them into my compound some day.

Dave, carefull on the DVD's. Make sure they will play on your UK box. Think the US code is "0" and UK "1". Or could just pick up a DVD player here and tote it back then no worries.

Creighton
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: