SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 04:29:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: USS-8-64 Cavalier Chrome Coin Bezel (small bezel design)  (Read 3141 times)
USS64K
5 Cent Member

« on: January 21, 2010, 04:50:54 pm »

Hey all,

Looking for the USS-8-64 Cavalier coin bezel in the small size.   One with a chrome finish that does NOT need re-chroming.

If so, let me know and I'll shoot you my email address requesting a quality photo showing condition.

Thanks in advance.

USS64K
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:57:40 pm by USS64K » Logged
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 09:53:22 pm »

I thought I remember funtronics or sodajerkworks having some originals. I have one but it is badly pitted. If yours is back plastic and in good condition you can look in your yellow pages and look for chrome shops. Most places can chrome plastic now. They do it like the chrome on car emblems. I bet your black plastic bezel can be chromed.
USS64K
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 10:03:37 pm »

Hi Josh,

I contacted Nashville Plating and they quoted $75.00.   I told him that was more than I could afford.  He then said the price would "maybe" be as low as $50.00 and that I should send to him.    Ok, thanks, but no thanks.

I contacted Fun-tronics.  They had none and also were not aware of anyone reproducing it.

I just bought one from TKAZ plus some other pieces for an excellent price.  Tom is a good man and I appreciate his help.  If I can't find one better, I'll use that one in the meantime.

Thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: