SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 11:40:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 89190 Coinco Help  (Read 3861 times)
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« on: November 13, 2009, 06:47:46 pm »

Hi all -

Just got in what I thought was going to be an FP9800-807 coinco.  The instruction sheet was and the original box was, but the actual unit is a Coinco 89190-807. 

Apparently this thing does not accept quarters as there are only 2 relay "feelers" in the coin mech.  There are two brass tubes for the coins see pic.  The nickel one on the left doesn't seem to fit right - meaning it is too tight and the dime one seems to be to sloppy - loose somewhat.  I can't seem to get the plate mounted on flush as the nickel tube seems to be in the way. 

Anybody have any experience with this one?

Thanks!
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 07:06:59 pm »

swap the tubes positions???  and why is it apart to begin with?? ( just curious )

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 09:22:35 pm »

Well if you look at the plate in the pic and rotate it down into position you will see a guard of some kind screwed onto the face of the plate which only allows dimes to be inserted in the tube, so that one goes in the spot show.  The dime tube is shorter than the nickel tube and the spacing for the dime tube is shorter on the solid metal plates too.

I have no idea why it is apart...just the way I received it in.  Set it up on one of my machines and it vends at a dime.  I really have no use for this thing - it might be good for someone wanting to keep their machine at a dime. 

Still waiting on an email from the guy that shipped it to me.
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 06:39:02 pm »

Anybody have any use for this mechanism?  Only takes dimes and nickels apparently.  I have no use for it.

Looking for something that takes quarters and able to set the price up beyond $1.00 and gives change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: