SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 03:13:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!  (Read 6448 times)
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 10:10:47 am »

Mills,

Imagine that!

Brian
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 08:10:04 pm »

Larry, The Sam's club stores in the chicago area recently started carrying the Mexican coke, it's ~$18 for a case of 12 oz bottles.
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 09:35:09 pm »

That's a good price.  I just paid $19.99 for a case.

A lot of stuff.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 09:45:46 pm »

I will have to check with my friendly Upper Peninsula Coke Bottler the next time I get up to Iron Mountain!

drinking Tim drinking
Marvin
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 10:48:54 pm »

I have not decided if I like the Mexican ones yet.  I can tell a difference just don't know if it is good or bad.
My wife asked me if there is bad mexican water in them.  I told her I assume they filter the water.  Anybody know?
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 08:35:55 am »

Marvin,  I was going to say it has to pass inspection  by the FDA, but considering how many people were getting sick  in previous years from imported food, well for that matter peanuts from the US, you got me wondering.

I would say Coke uses purified water in the bottling process, in any country.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:03 am »

I never got sick.

I would imagine that Coke would try to avoid any lawsuits.  I would bet the water is fine.  It just taste like Tequila!!

A lot of stuff.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 04:21:56 am »

The water is safe. Coming from someone that has lived in a country that you can't drink the water. Think about it if you were to go on vacation in Mexico you can drink a soda without getting sick. Singapore has the cleanest water of any country in the world but Thailand was very different. They still bottle their soda's in Thailand and they are GREAT! That was one of the few good things about that place. They even have Green Spot, Bireleys, Coke, Pepsi, Mtn Dew, 7up and many more all in returnable bottles and all with cane sugar. You just have to watch going out to eat and them putting the soda on Ice as the ice is local water. I got so tired of being sick that I continuously made myself sick by drinking very small amounts at a time and with small amounts you don't get too sick. After about two or three weeks I didn't have to worry about it anymore as I grew immune. I still never drank the water but at least I could brush my teeth in the sink.
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 06:58:30 pm »

Allright Guys ,

I also like the Mexican Coke  drinking  But If I cant have It I'd Kill for the 12oz GLASS Bottle with the Paper Label &Plastic Cap $2.99 6pk  that I could Buy ALL of 2008 untill November .It was NOT a Collector Series issue .I called every were in100 miles radis and they were GONE  darn Matt could'nt get them either  in Indy .I complaned to Local Coke People & Then to Corporate Office in ALT . So if there Coming Out With 12oz Glass LET ME KNOW  tounge

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print