SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 01:57:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: V-81 Parts  (Read 3123 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: April 15, 2009, 02:18:30 am »

I just bought a Mechanical square top V81 that I am going to part out. It has all of its shelves with sliders, Bottle stack, Bottle Door (must cut for plastic Coke insert), Linkage, Cooling System (untested) for a round top 81. I am buying it for the coin mech which is a flawless large door change giver.

Here is the catch. It is going to my Moms house and she is not able to take it apart. I am coming home June 18th and can ship anything then. So if anyone wants anything from this machine they have to wait until late June. Let me know if you need anything.

Josh
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 07:09:02 am »

Not to hijack your thread josh, but is it a visit or are you home to stay? Either way, I think I'll try to get a BBQ with the Michigan Mafia with you if your schedule allows

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 10:01:45 pm »

No Problem. I am just visiting for 3 weeks. Nice long trip home. I am planning on renting a car so no problem. Lets all meet up. Can it possibly be in a central location? Maybe I will look for a machine to buy in that area! Since prices are down I am trying to buy and hold on to some machines. I figure its a hell of a lot better than the stock market. Anyway I found this V81 square top not a transitional but the ones with the silver flush coin door that has a large door mechanical change giving mech in it that is like new. I want the mech for my transitional 56 that I converted to electric. I think I am going to go back to mechanical. Now I need a new coin door Smiley Does anyone know if the shaft length is the same on a 44, 56 and 81? My 44 is not a change giver so I thought I would put the change giver mech in the 44 and put the regular mech in my 56.

Anyway this will give me something to do while I am home. I need a machine to tinker with. I also am still planning on making the large door/small door conversion plate so I am going to cut out the coin mech mounting area on this machine and take it with me back to singapore so I can test the fit of the plates on an actual door.

Everyone in the area let me know what you want to do. I should have the time to have a meetup with everyone. I will be back from the 18th of june through the 8th of july. The first week is taken by family (going fishing) other than that I have no plans.
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:39:38 pm »

Does anyone know if the shaft length is the same on a 44, 56 and 81?

A Vendo mech will fit a V44, V56, V81 & LD V110 or VMC110. All of the Westinghouse shafts are the same length as the Vendo, but the pin hole is larger and vertical. The only shafts that are longer are the VMC44/88 mech.

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 08:40:26 pm »

Well here is the machine. My Mom and step dad picked it up today. I need the coin mech and handle but everything else is available. It has all of its shelves and they are sliders! Any interest let me know. They said it cools but I cannot confirm that until I am back. Do the lines go on the same side a round tops on these machines? I know the pics are bad. I will try t get better from my Mom.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: