SMC Discussion Areas
June 24, 2024, 07:49:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Differences in models  (Read 2636 times)
Duane73

« on: April 16, 2009, 09:47:46 pm »

Can anyone tell me what the differences are in the vendo 63 models...Mine is a h63c my friend has a h63b...What does the a,b,c, tell you? Pretty new to all so this just trying to learn what I can..Thanks
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 09:48:32 pm »

Isn't the C model a can machine, and the B model a bottle machine?

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Duane73

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 10:16:11 pm »

Naw mine has the regular bottle stack in it..
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 05:08:55 am »

There were dozens of different V63's over the years. All of the differences were just minor cosmetic changes. They started with the chrome and gold coin entry plate with a polished aluminum grill at the bottm and were quite good looking and these are by far more desirable then the others but as the years went on more and more changed to plastic and also they added woodgrain contact paper to the coin doors. The later models have a black plastic coin entry and pained grill at the bottom and then in the late 70's they merged the V63 with the V56 and used the body of the V63 with the coin door and coin entry bezel that looked like the V56. In all through all of the years the cabinet and insides basically didn't change. The can vening was an option and the end user could switch from can to bottle at any time and it is a quick and easy conversion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: