SMC Discussion Areas
October 05, 2024, 05:14:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help On Slider Value  (Read 3036 times)
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« on: April 06, 2009, 07:38:16 pm »

Can someone go to the South Dakota craigslist and look under collectables - there is a 7 up slider for $350.  I have talked to the guy and I am about to make a deal - but I would love some input....

Bob
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 08:08:00 pm »

Embossed  machine , coin mech and rack is there, the rack would clean up easily, Seller says it's working, if shipping isn't an issue, I'd  go for it. Good luck!

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:53:55 pm »

It's embossed and has the rack, coin mech and Cap catcher... if it cools I'd say he's fair on price, but all depends on how much you want it.. if your trying to turn it,, I'd go lower on an offer... but if it's what your looking for then it's a good price...
good luck!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 12:06:29 am »

Nice machine.  Kilroy and I just bought it and Pat Pixley is heading up there to pick it up and store it for the next 18 months--as soon as he gets back from his cruise that is!

Just kidding of course.  biggrin That machine looks complete and in pretty good shape.  Even has the cap catcher.  I agree to bid low.

Good luck!

drinking Tim drinking
7-upslider
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 11:33:40 am »

Bob, if you haven't purchased it already and the machine is in Rapid City I could take a look at it for you.  Not a genius on the machines but i own one myself and would be able to describe it and do justice to pictures.

Jonny
Pat Pixley
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:20:13 pm »

Nice machine.  Kilroy and I just bought it and Pat Pixley is heading up there to pick it up and store it for the next 18 months--as soon as he gets back from his cruise that is!

drinking Tim drinking
   laugh laugh  good something else to sell laugh.

Bob , Did you get it I went in to take a look and it gone ??

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: