SMC Discussion Areas
August 24, 2024, 05:15:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge collection for sale  (Read 8616 times)
mygoose101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 09:52:36 pm »

I will be going up to see Mike in the next week or so to take some more pictures for e-bay auctions. If anybody wants something please e-mail me your wish list. I will take pictures of the item if he has it and e-mail it to you with a price. That easy;).

I have known Mike for about 15 years now as I have restored several machines for him and he is a great guy. He is not in any way hurting for money and this is not a fire sale by any means. After years of collecting I think he saw what he created and just wants to downsize. I think pretty much the entire collection is for sale. I also think he sees that selling is also fun;). 

I'm glad he has chosen me to help him sell his collection because I love to be around this stuff and have always enjoyed selling.

Collection is quite massive. The best part about it is that he has a little bit of everything, ok, a lot of everything. As for pricing for what I have seen I would say pricing if fair. I wouldn't say you can buy something to resell it to make a profit but for the most part it looks like everything would be sold for a fair price. I would just say ask about what you collect and hopefully it will work out good for all.   

He has many upright soda machines as well as sliders. Many jukeboxes, picnic coolers, signs, pedal cars, double bubble clocks, thermometers, syrup dispensers, and some other very cool stuff.

Check your bank account, see what you would like to ad to your collection and the most important thing, ask your wife how many things you can buy.

E-mail me your wish list. Ray.

rayinsocal@cox.net

Vendo 81A Original
Vendo 81B Original
Vendo 81D Restored
Vendo 56 Restored
VMC Pepsi 81 Restoredx2
Cavalier 72
Ideal Embossed Coke Slider
Stoner Theater Restored
Stoner Theater w/Gum Wheel Restored
Stoner Jr. Restored