SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 12:37:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun-Tronics New Owners Introduction  (Read 10597 times)
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 04:12:36 pm »

Hi Everyone,
We are Rod & Janet Heuerman from Teutopolis, Illinois and we are the new owners of Fun-Tronics.  I'm sure you are all wondering who we are.  We are from central Illinois and Rod has been restoring coke machines for several years.  We are members of the Coca-Cola Club and the Coin-Op Club.  We have been collecting advertising memoribilia for over 15 years.  We do several shows every year with the next one being the Chicagoland Coin-Op Show.  We have heard there has been some confusion about who we are.  We are not the same people who bought out Home Arcade.

I'm sure all of you are wondering what is in Fun-Tronics' future.  Rod plans on continuing running his family business (trucking, sand & quarry business) and Janet will be running Fun-Tronics day to day operations.  Janet has some knowledge of restoring some machines but not all of them.  So, she may not have the answer for you right away, but will have Rod & Steve Ebner to consult with.  We should have a website up and going hopefully by the first part of November.  We are in the process of working on some new items and putting out a new catalog.  One of the new items that is almost complete is the medallion for the Vendo 81 which is a hard item to get.   We are going to try to make Fun-Tronics more accessible to you by enabling you to fax orders to us.  We are always open for your input for new items that need to be developed and welcome your comments.

Our first day open will be Monday, October 6, 2008.  Our hours will be 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday and Fridays by chance.

We apologize for any inconvenience Fun-Tronics being closed during this transition period has caused you.  We look forward to working with everyone!!
 happydrinkers

Rod & Janet Heuerman
Fun-Tronics, LLC
(217) 857-1759

welcome, great to here you will have a  web site, it was needed, most people today buy off the web, i think it will help your sales alot, not everyone does this full time , and can call from 10-4. lots of people come home from there real job and do this as a hobby or part time and needs to order after hours. i think this will make this easy for most of us, There is not to many full time guys  out there any more, a very hard way to make a living, but there are lots of us that do it part time or as a hobby, glad to here you are going to be up on the times, welcome, welcome, welcome, jeff wolf
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 05:39:39 pm »

Your just down the road from me. I'm glad someone took over because i have a garage full of machines.
sodaman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 08:20:57 pm »

Glad to see you are going to keep Fun-tronics going, I've been buying from them pretty much since they started the business.  Harrison.

VMC 81:RC, 7UP Pepsi
Jacobs: 26(4), 160, 35, 50, 56 
Quikold RC, Orange Crush, Barqs
General Vending Leader , Master & Midget(THE DALY 32)
American Vendor 124
Guiberson, DP 27 W/stand
VMC 33 7UP, Pepsi 
Mills 45, 47A, 120 W/bottle display
2 Delf Triples VMC 72
70+ soda Venders, 6 Stoner
jasmine64
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 06:03:31 pm »

Good to put a face with a name.

I've talked to Steve many times. Not so much after going back to work full time.

Marsha

Cav. CD 22
Choice Vend 168 - Use daily.
sodaman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 10:21:15 am »

I have some of your info, can you give me your mailing address so I can update my files?  Thanks, Harrison.

I already have:
Rod & Janet Heuerman
Fun-Tronics, LLC
(217) 857-1759

VMC 81:RC, 7UP Pepsi
Jacobs: 26(4), 160, 35, 50, 56 
Quikold RC, Orange Crush, Barqs
General Vending Leader , Master & Midget(THE DALY 32)
American Vendor 124
Guiberson, DP 27 W/stand
VMC 33 7UP, Pepsi 
Mills 45, 47A, 120 W/bottle display
2 Delf Triples VMC 72
70+ soda Venders, 6 Stoner
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 06:57:39 am »

Hello Sodaman:
Fun-Tronics new address is 1412 W Main Teutopolis, IL 62467. Or if mailing something thru USPS send it to Fun-Tronics P.O. Box 582 Teutopolis, IL 62467. Thanks for asking, and we look forward hearing from you.  drinking Fun-Tronics

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: