SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 06:23:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to site and new machine owner  (Read 2895 times)
Pudde
« on: October 10, 2007, 03:27:34 pm »

hello all,just joined your wonderful site and i  am the proud owner of a new machine.  biggrin i couldnt quite find the type of machine it is in your list of machines,so thought id post a pic and see if anyone could let me know the type or model for this. it does have the id plate on it and that reads. VFA 56 B-B  and serial number is 708066811. machine works great and seems complete. paid 300 for it and i hope i did well for my first  time  Cool any help would be greatly appreciated ...thx all! ..paul
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 03:36:59 pm »

Hi and Welcome to the great Soda Machine collectors site on the planet!!!
That there is a Vendorlator 56!.. nice 1st machine with the light up bottle door and Light up sign! $300 is not bad for this one... they can be found Cheaper, but looks like it is in great original shape and runs/cools? Nice thing about these is you can keep it the way it is or if you want to change brands or make it theme machine, just a paint job and new backlit vinyl decal and your set!...
Once again welcome and Better start making room for another... Machines are like Potato chips, can't have just one! happydrinkers

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pudde
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 03:50:38 pm »

hehe ty ..it runs great and cools really good! ran it since i got it and its real cold already and no odd noises from it so far. now to find the right bottles for it and im set!!   drinking
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 09:40:46 pm »

Most 12 oz glass fits, Fosters does not, but its the only beer I've found so far that does not fit. Many water bottles fit, 16oz plastic Coke fits... you get the idea. I like/want the Pepsi machine.. I have a Coke and RC Cola models... Now you need to get its sister the matching can machine  biggrin.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 06:53:19 am »

Welcome to SMC and congrats on the Pepsi machine! That is definitely a great first machine. Nice and compact and easy to work on.

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: