SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 03:24:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Source for soda?  (Read 6680 times)
beazle00
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 01:56:57 pm »

Out of curiosity, How tall are the 16oz bottles.  I was also wondering about   acquiring some coke bottles so I could maker a run to Wionna for some coke.  What sort of coke bottles are they looking for , I guess what I'm trying to ask is what should i be looking for when i go about acquiring these bottles from ebay or other places.

Kurt,  I have a lacrosse 120, When I bought it I went out and bought all sorts of bottles of various brands both plastic and glass. just to see what would fit.  Another source for returnable bottles is Ethnic groceries where you may be able to find things such a mexican coke, various fanta flavours all in the  old style glass Latino, indian or carribean graoceries are good places to start.  I found 10z fanta orange from india in an Indian grocery in winnipeg of all places!!When you're visiting family up in Minneapolis drop into nullMarcel's Coffee distribution As that they have a huge selection of glass that is sold individually or by the case. . This thread at BevNet has some shots of inside Marcel's.Credit to Dr. Galaga for turning me onto This place and the links

dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 06:31:07 pm »

I'll check tonight on the size of the 16 oz. bottles.
Looks like BevNet just changed their forum.  This is the correct link now for my trip last year.

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 08:33:29 pm »

Looks like the 16 oz. bottles are a tad bit over 11 inches tall and a hair over 2 1/2 inches wide.

Here's a 6.5, 10 and 16 oz. bottles:

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: