SMC Discussion Areas
August 24, 2024, 06:23:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early stoner theatre candy on ebay #220019566719  (Read 2656 times)
www.memorylanerestorations.com
« on: August 20, 2006, 10:25:13 pm »

HI Everyone, I just completed another machine for the Wolf Collection, WOW! I think this is one of my favorte pieces. This is a Very early Stoner Theatre, not like the ones we are use to seeing. This machine was in the worst shape to date and one of the finest restorations I have ever finished. If you get the chance, Check it out on E-bay under Stoner Candy. or E-bay # 220019566719 Thanks everyone. Curtis Kauffman, Memory Lane Restorations. memorylane@myactv.net
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 11:21:15 pm »

Curtis,
 Is the wolf collection for sale?

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
www.memorylanerestorations.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:46:25 am »

The Wolf Collection, I would say is not for sale, I was there three weeks ago and there were three men from Japan there to see his collection. They wanted to buy everything + What ever I was finishing for him. Two of the men spoke no english the other man spoke for the two men, they offered Mr. Wolf 1.3 Million for everything. Mr. Wolf said No, it's not about the money. Now Steve Ebner From Funtronics Inc. said the collection was worth over 1 Million. You got to remember, everything is restored Perfect!!! And he has the only perfect, restored Siphon Mix known. Me, I would have taken the MONEY!!!! and been laying on a beach in the islands somewhere. I guess when you have millions to play with, 1.3 seems like no big deal. Hay, thats just more work for me!
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 06:50:47 pm »

Very nice !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: