SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 11:24:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo needed  (Read 3965 times)
kahonwes
« on: August 07, 2006, 03:09:03 pm »

Can someone with a vendo 44 please take a picture of the bottom drop tray or what ever its called, the thing that the bottles drop on.  I need to make one for my machine and I'm just wondering how they look and how there mounted.

And yes I ordered a manual and all the thinks I need already from Funtronics.  But he tells me the picture in the manual is way small.  I just want to see what the original looks like.  I have plenty of sheet metal, bender and a mig welder to toy with.

k - thanks
Ridewithme38
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 05:43:15 pm »

Is this what your looking for?
kahonwes
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 05:54:51 pm »

Nope I have that photo already lol, I need a good close up photo of the soda chute, the rack that the sode slides on when it comes out of the Machine, the one that protects it from slamming into the fan below...

If anyone has some detailed pictures how it hooks on the machine and what not I'd appreciate it.

k - thanks again
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 06:16:39 pm »

This is the best that I have
kahonwes
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 06:25:22 pm »

its that wire rack I need a photo of. Its the only thing on the machine I need currently to make it operate.  The rest well it can wait.   The compressor works, bottles fit in it, but they cant be spit out until I make a rack.... I'm hoping someone will have a 44 apart and maybe I'll see a picture of the rack.

k - thanks I really appreciate it
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 08:59:15 pm »

Give it time.. someone will have one... I'd tear mine apart but just dont' have time. check with Steve at Soda Jerk Works or Steve at Funtronics... they might have them.. The piece is more like a basket.. made of small 1/8 round steel tubes welded together and shapped with some sheet metal partitions in the middle.. Hard to describe... one will show up.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
kahonwes
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 09:59:54 pm »

I got two rack pictures so far, and well looking at the two excellent pics I got from Soda Jerk Works dude, it should take me about an hour to replicate the rack on the machine.   Its nice to have a small metal shop in ones garage...  But I still would like to see some more of peoples Vendo 44 bottom racks.

k - thanks again people
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: