SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 09:58:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your game rooms (should you have them)  (Read 6690 times)
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 03:41:53 pm »

I don't have a gameroom yet, but I know where it will be. It all depends on the longevity and whims of various family members. In other words, one day I will inherit the place where I will have my gameroom. There is a three-car stand-alone garage on the property, and I plan on dividing it into thirds: one will be the sports lounge, one will be a Coke diner, and the remaining third will be, well, a garage/workroom. All I need to do is put up interior walls and put in a 1/2 bath. It already has water, A/C and cable.

One day......
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 09:31:27 am »

My first game Room was just that, nothing but my stuff. then we moved and it became the family room on one side and my stuff on the other... the family room started creeping over to my side and I kept getting pushed over. Now where moving, and just finished packing most of the stuff up last night... Alot of boxes, bubblewrap, blankets and packing peanuts... Where still looking for the new house, but rest assured the Game Room Area is the first thing I'm looking for in the new house... New photos and such will be posted once it's set up sometime this fall/winter.
My most recent photos are on the gallery.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: