SMC Discussion Areas
July 03, 2024, 04:22:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ford gumball  (Read 2093 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« on: July 22, 2005, 12:19:12 pm »

Hello Group

I know that some of you will have a Ford Gumball Machine amongst your "goodies".

Does anyone know where I can obtain the bracket that sits on the pole and supports the machine. Not the stand itself, that's not cost effective to ship. Just the bracket with the slot for the lock.

Any help gratefully appreciated. Getting my bits together now for the move and thought it would be nice to have my gumball machine on a stand, just tall enough for my two year old to look at but not touch. I'm a wicked daddy.

Cheers

Dave
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 01:06:03 pm »

not sure what piece this is... is your machine complete?....The piece I think
you're talking about is like a flat rod that has a round plug type on one end slides up through the machine and is locked in place with a small pad lock?....
Does anyone have a image of what this part looks like?.....
Eric

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 02:04:15 pm »

Eric

this is the sort of thing I'm looking for

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....33&rd=1

But for a single Gumball. I've e-mailed the person but as yet they have not got back to me. Its only the top plate I need and before I think about someone making here I'd hoped they'd be a seller out there.

I suppose worst case senario would be to buy another gumball machine and use the double plate.

Cheers

Dave

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: