SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 02:04:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that sometimes its better to "write the check"  (Read 7380 times)
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 06:22:15 am »

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoy the screw sets. I have a huge cabinet with all stainless screws in it, but I still use our screw kits when I restore a machine. Makes it so much easier and faster. Janet use to sit on the floor at home at night and do these with the kids while they would watch TV. After a few years of doing that they got burned out and we now hire someone to put them together for us.  biggrin

Rod
Fun-Tronics
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 09:15:04 am »

http://www.fun-tronicsllc.com/index.php?crn=305&rn=805&action=show_detail

Glen
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:22 am »

Yeah, but where do you keep the loose screws, Glen?  laugh Cool biggrin

I do sales and service of automobile sunroofs.
         Many times a customer will call and say one corner of their glass panel is lower than the rest.
         "I think you have a screw loose" .................gets a moment of pause, then a burst of laughter.  biggrin

Glen
jholmgren
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 11:33:03 am »

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoy the screw sets. I have a huge cabinet with all stainless screws in it, but I still use our screw kits when I restore a machine. Makes it so much easier and faster. Janet use to sit on the floor at home at night and do these with the kids while they would watch TV. After a few years of doing that they got burned out and we now hire someone to put them together for us.  biggrin

That's funny Rod - when I got it I totally pictured Janet sitting on the floor somewhere putting together all those little baggies of hardware.  If/When I get into another machine I am totally on-board with buying another of these kits.  Unbelievably convenient and amazing attention to detail.  I was cleaning up the wiring block and it even includes the two little screws that attach the block to the inside of the housing.  Wow.

Jim

Embossed Coke Ideal 55 Slider
VMC-44
Vendo V-80 
Westinghouse WE-6
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 10:43:04 am »

I use Funtronics kits on every restoration I do... what a time saver...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: