SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 04:29:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare Coke Stadium Dispenser.  (Read 3799 times)
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« on: February 12, 2015, 07:52:08 am »

Picked up this rare Coke stadium dispenser. I have never seen this one before. When you open the top it has a small tank to charge up for what I believe would be the Co2 and then a opening in the center where the product tank would go. Then you would hook up the lines, and then on the outside it has a small red pump on the top to pump the product out. Also on the outside is a place to dispense the Dixie cups and a holder to hold the cup while you dispensed it. The Coke sign on the front looks like a Celluloid sign. It even has the original straps. I tried this thing on and I couldn't imagine carrying this thing around full of product. It is very heavy even without the product tank in it. They never put ice in them as they would have the product tanks already pre chilled. Very interesting piece.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 08:00:47 am »

Yeah can you imagine lugging that thing up and down the stadium isles... Very cool piece... looks like it didn't get used much (probably due to the weight.)
great find!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 10:05:37 am »

Looks like the Baby Bjorn of Coke dispensers lol

On a similar note.....
I went to a baseball game in Tokyo at the Tokyo Dome (Giants vs. some Bank name Tokyo team)
There, EVERY beer seller is a Japanese girl, dressed up very similar to a Catholic School girl, with these GIANT beer dispensers on their backs.

When you ask for a beer, they literally get down on their bare knees, and dispense beer into a cup with these hoses that go around their sides.

My wife and I are CONVINCED that they purposely foam up the beer to get it all over their hand holding the cup.  It happened EVERY time we watched one being poured.

I will say this.... Japanese fans know how to cheer on their baseball team... and they sure do like to drink at games!

Nice dispenser!  Very unique!

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 10:57:15 am »

Rod,
I expect you to be walking around the Chicagoland Spring show selling Cokes out of that... is there room for a bottle of Captain Morgan as well?? glare happydrinkers

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 12:52:57 pm »

Rod,
I expect you to be walking around the Chicagoland Spring show selling Cokes out of that... is there room for a bottle of Captain Morgan as well?? glare happydrinkers

I don't know about the Captain Morgan, but I could make room for my Crown.  happydrinkers

Rod
Fun-Tronics
HowDueYouDue
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:58:32 pm »

My first thoughts were rum and coke as well. Would be a hit at any event. Smiley

I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid.
I blew it all at the penny arcade.

-Eric Clapton & B.B. King
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 02:19:15 pm »

I was wondering what that piece was in your other post!
Hey Brian - it is a cup dispenser!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: