SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 11:20:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke Chest for Sale.  (Read 2546 times)
Sarman47
25 Cent Member

« on: January 30, 2014, 06:18:41 am »

Here is a neat looking chest for sale, for those of you that collect.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-1950s-Coke-Chest-Coca-Cola-Machine-W0QQAdIdZ562884691

Cavalier C1-55D
Cavalier C2-55E    
Westinghouse WB126-B6-D (daily driver)
Vendo 39
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 12:50:33 pm »

There Need Coolers Done up right ! Mine is a FS-51-S model where the lids open from Left & Right .And I have had many people contact me in regards to there's .
I found similar version like above with that doors opening front to back and the water pump in the tank in the middle or on either side . I don't know if this was ever made in a cool air configuration .Iv only seen Wet Versions   

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:26 pm »

I picked one of those up a couple of years ago.  I think the added trim give it a bit more charachter than the Westy's.  Mine has the water circulator in the middle of the back side of the tank but I have seen others where it is off to the left.  Mine spent it's entire life on the General Store on Pelee Island in the middle of Lake Erie.  I bought it from the original owner's son.  Have not gotten the water circulator up and running yeat but it works great for parties with just ice and beverages!  I used it for both of my son's high school grad parties on hot August days and the pop was still ice cold the next day!

drinking Tim drinking
Sarman47
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 05:52:54 pm »

There Need Coolers Done up right ! Mine is a FS-51-S model where the lids open from Left & Right .And I have had many people contact me in regards to there's .
I found similar version like above with that doors opening front to back and the water pump in the tank in the middle or on either side . I don't know if this was ever made in a cool air configuration .Iv only seen Wet Versions   

Great looking cooler. I think the chrome top and the large chrome trim really make them stand out.

The one I posted this morning has already sold.

Cavalier C1-55D
Cavalier C2-55E    
Vendo 39
Sarman47
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:12:40 pm »

I picked one of those up a couple of years ago.  I think the added trim give it a bit more charachter than the Westy's.  Mine has the water circulator in the middle of the back side of the tank but I have seen others where it is off to the left.  Mine spent it's entire life on the General Store on Pelee Island in the middle of Lake Erie.  I bought it from the original owner's son.  Have not gotten the water circulator up and running yeat but it works great for parties with just ice and beverages!  I used it for both of my son's high school grad parties on hot August days and the pop was still ice cold the next day!

drinking Tim drinking

Did you sail it back over to the main land ? lol

I work with a few people from the Island. Think I have been to that store, Mccormick General Store. We use to tie the ship up in scudder and spend the night. Of course back then collecting coke machines was most likely the furthest thing from my mind.

Great looking machine, I also agree about the trim.

Cavalier C1-55D
Cavalier C2-55E    
Vendo 39
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: