SMC Discussion Areas
June 27, 2024, 10:00:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drive-in vs Drive-thru  (Read 8263 times)
Swachtelncc
10 Cent Member

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 06:18:54 pm »

Was in lake George this past summer. Some how I missed it  down
it is located on the right side , right before the entrance of prospect mountain.
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 07:07:54 pm »

We have a sonic near my house. It's always fun to see the reaction from the employees when I hook my drive-in tray on the window. Had one guy say he wishes all the customers had something like that since he did not have to squeeze between the car and menu to hand me the food.
Detroit Dave
10 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 07:45:00 pm »

When I first heard about Sonic I was delivering into Indiana and a trucker told me about them.I stopped at the first one I saw and was floored how great the food was and always managed to stop there at least once week.I then heard Michigan was getting them and COULDN"T wait..!! In fact the glass company I worked for delivered the glass to the location's. When I found out when there were going to be open off I went.!! The food was,putting it mildly, HORRIBLE...!!! I the hamburger was under cooked,the fries a pile of grease...just nasty.I sent our food back 3 times and they still didn't get it right.
   Well I thought new opening,first night jitters and all but NOTHING has changed at ANY of the ones I have stopped at! I wouldn't feed that food to a starving dog..!! People have spread the word how bad they are and 6 of them that were on the building blocks have now been cancelled.I wouldn't be surprised if they start closing a few.
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:17 pm »

Sonic drive-in's are extremely common in the Deep South. Nearly every single small town has at least one, some have several.

Food is meh-to-sometimes-passable depending on what you get where, not cheap though. Even some of the "value menu" items are around $2. Good ice cream. Vanilla cone for $1.00, not bad eating. They charge an extra 30 cents for a dish though!  help

I used to think it would be kind of cool if Sega had went into a co-branding agreement with them, but I can see I would've never worked. They more than likely would have wound up in a legal fight over it at some point. Nowadays both the games and the food are overpriced garbage anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: